Collabstr | Promote with Chloe Sierra (@chloelariccia) | TikTok & UGC Influencer
Collabstr logo
Save
1/4
Photo of Chloe Sierra
Photo of Chloe Sierra
Photo of Chloe Sierra
Photo of Chloe Sierra
Photo of Chloe Sierra Photo of Chloe Sierra Photo of Chloe Sierra
Show All Photos
Photo of Chloe Sierra

Chloe Sierra | Wine and Travel Influencer

Ottawa, ON, Canada
TikTok logo 0.0k Followers
Chloe Lariccia, an esteemed communicator and influencer, boasts a thriving TikTok community with over 7,100 dedicated followers, predominantly from the United States. Her captivating content spans the realms of travel, wine, and culinary exploration, resonating deeply with a diverse demographic. Among Chloe's followers, an impressive 70% hail from the United States, while the remaining 30% are from Canada, highlighting her strong presence in North America. Within this audience, there is a notable split of 80% female and 20% male, showcasing the broad reach and engagement of her platform. As a content creator, Chloe understands the importance of authenticity and connection.
Packages
How Collabstr worksHow does it work?
All
TikTok
UGC
1 TikTok Story
$50
TikTok logo
1 TikTok Video
$150
TikTok logo
1 UGC Product Photo
$100
User Generated Content logo
1 UGC Product Video
$150
User Generated Content logo
1 UGC Video Ad
$150
User Generated Content logo
Have a request not offered above? Send a Custom Offer
Portfolio
5 Reviews  ·  4.9
Communication
5
Timeliness
5
Satisfaction
5
Brand
December 2023
5
Brand left a 5 star review. Sign up now to unlock real reviews for over 130,000 across the globe.
Brand
December 2023
5
Brand left a 5 star review. Sign up now to unlock real reviews for over 130,000 across the globe.

FAQ

Who is your audience?

Among Chloe's followers, an impressive 70% hail from the United States, while the remaining 30% are from Canada, highlighting her strong presence in North America. Within this audience, there is a notable split of 80% female and 20% male, showcasing the broad reach and engagement of her platform.

What brands have you worked with?

Farmacy Beauty, Riedel Glassware, Azurea Wine