Lgbtq2+ Influencer Price Calculator
Calculate how much you should charge on Instagram, TikTok & YouTube based on 50,000+ influencer rates
* Lgbtq2+ Influencers on average charge $515 for a sponsored post
How Our Influencer Pricing Calculator Works
We use over 50,000 data points to calculate influencer rates
Finds Similar Influencers
We take into account your platform, niche, and follower range to find similar influencers.
We source real pricing data from over 50,000 influencers on our marketplace.
Calculates Average Price
View the average rate for your specific platform, niche, and follower range.
View What Similar Influencers Are Charging
See what Lgbtq2+ influencers charge for sponsored posts
How much should I charge as an influencer?
If you’re wondering how much to charge brands for sponsored posts or content, there are a few things you should take into consideration.
- Platform: Different platforms have different pricing brackets. For example, YouTube sponsorships tend to cost more than TikTok sponsorships. This means that your price may not be the same across all platforms, and instead you should price yourself differently depending on the platform.
- Niche: Your niche plays a big role in how you will be able to price your sponsorship and content packages. Based on our data at Collabstr, content creators in the financial space tend to fetch more per sponsored post than those in the beauty or fashion niche. Use the price calculator as a guideline to see how others in your specific niche are pricing themselves.
- Size: While size isn’t everything, it definitely plays a role in how you should price yourself; brands tend to use the size of your following as an indicator for how many people the can potentially reach. Typically, the larger and more engaged your following, the better you can price yourself.
Is this the same as an influencer money calculator?
Yes, our influencer price calculator is the same as an influencer money calculator. The benefit of our calculator is that we are the only influencer rate calculator that uses live data from real influencers. Our database is continuously growing and becoming more accurate as we add more content creators to our influencer marketplace.
Can I use this to determine how much to pay influencers on Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube?
Yes, if you're wondering how much to pay influencers on Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube then our influencer price calculator is a great starting point. You can use our rate calculator as a guideline for what you should pay for sponsored posts from influencers.
Can I use this as an influencer earnings calculator?
Yes, our calculator is great for understanding how similar content creators are pricing their services. Since we use real influencer rates, you can use our calculator to estimate your earnings as an influencer. Although it may differ from person to person, it still provides a good estimate. These numbers should act as a guideline on how to price your services as an influencer, rather than a definite amount that you should charge.
Does this calculator show sponsored post prices for Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube?
Yes, our calculator uses real data from influencers on our marketplace that are selling sponsored content on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
How do I pay influencers?
Once you have agreed on a price, you will have to pay influencers for their work. There are a few different ways you can go about paying influencers:
- Collabstr (Fast, Secure) If you want to mitigate your risk, you can use an influencer marketplace like Collabstr to pay influencers and coordinate collaborations. Since influencers are not paid until the collaboration is complete, you won’t have to worry about losing your money.
- ACH Bank Transfer (Slow, Un-secure) Bank transfers allow you to send money directly from one bank account to another with little to no fees. The downside of this method is that it requires more preliminary information than the other payment methods listed below. You will need to coordinate with the influencer to ensure you have all the necessary banking information from them to complete the transfer.
- PayPal (Fast, Un-secure) This is a pretty straight forward payment method but it comes with more fees than a bank transfer. PayPal payments are easy to send but in the case of a dispute, it might be tough to get your money back if PayPal isn’t on your side.
Instagram Influencer Rates TikTok Influencer Rates User Generated Content Influencer Rates YouTube Influencer Rates Lifestyle Influencer Rates Fashion Influencer Rates Beauty Influencer Rates Health & Fitness Influencer Rates Travel Influencer Rates Food & Drink Influencer Rates Model Influencer Rates Comedy & Entertainment Influencer Rates Art & Photography Influencer Rates Music & Dance Influencer Rates Entrepreneur & Business Influencer Rates Family & Children Influencer Rates Animals & Pets Influencer Rates Athlete & Sports Influencer Rates Celebrity & Public Figure Influencer Rates Adventure & Outdoors Influencer Rates Actor Influencer Rates Education Influencer Rates Gaming Influencer Rates LGBTQ2+ Influencer Rates Technology Influencer Rates Healthcare Influencer Rates Vegan Influencer Rates Cannabis Influencer Rates Skilled Trades Influencer Rates Automotive Influencer Rates